|October 1st, 2017||Meeting to be held at Woodbridge Public Library.|
|November 5th 2017||Meeting to be held at Woodbridge Public Library.|
|December 3rd, 2017||Meeting to be held at Woodbridge Public Library.|
Unless noted, all meetings start at 1:30 PM and end at 4:30 PM and are held at Woodbridge Main Library, 1 George Frederick Plaza, Woodbridge, NJ 07095.
The Main Library is just off Route 35 (St. George's Avenue.). The library doors do not open until 1:00 PM and close promptly at 5:00 PM.
For GPS directions, some GPS databases abbreviate the street name differently. (Tom-Tom & Delorme use G Frederick Plz; Google Maps uses George Frederick Plaza)
or use 800 Rt 35
or use cross street of Kelly St.
or GPS Coordinates are approx: N40° 34.0133' W74° 17.2783'
Any will put you within easy sight of the building.
- Detailed directions and printable directions are also available by clicking here.
- Meetings are typically held on the first Sunday of designated months, unless there is a scheduling conflict.
- It is not necessary to RSVP to attend a meeting.
- In case of inclement weather, a decision about holding the meeting will be made by 9:00 AM on the day of the meeting. Please call 732-202-8238 after 9:00 AM if the status is in doubt. If cancelled, the recording will be changed to advise of the cancellation. Please note that we look at the entire state/regional weather to consider those that travel distances, so if in doubt, call. Our website (www.NJCarcinoidNETwork.org) should also reflect the cancellation.
- There is no fee to attend any meeting, unless otherwise stated.
- Patients, family and caregivers are encouraged to attend.
- Photography of any type is strictly prohibited at our meetings. This is for the privacy and safety of our members. It is far too easy for a picture to slip out onto social media and put someone at risk to lose a job should an employer learn of their illness or other revelation.